VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 99 gl. It was given to me from my aunt. It broke down and sat for about two years until we fixed it. Started driving it around and love this car, couple more months and I will have my drivers license!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,832 Posts
Hey, when I head to Brookings in May, for Azalea Festival, I will be driving through Coos Bay! I'd love to meet with you, and take a couple of Glamour Shots! :)

·
Super Moderator
14,832 Posts
I'm sure I'll still have my 2002 White 1.8T. :)

·
Super Moderator
14,832 Posts
Well, we need to get the logistics panned out! :D

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just in case anyone was wondering, my hood flew up on the highway and I got a silver one from the junkyard. Thats all I have for now, thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Long time, no update:p
Black Betty has been doing pretty good! Having some MAF troubles, keyless entry, and wiring issues. But other than that she's been good!:D
The only styling/functional mods I've done since the last update is the strip of plasti dip on the sides of the hood, speakers(front), and I replaced my interior door panel vinyl insert with a non padded one so it won't sag, I will post a picture tomorrow. Thanks for looking!:)

Attachments

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So, since the last update I have got new wheels, removed my old tint (it was bad), and got new speakers. I included some photos of our local car meet also. I finally got a job, so hopefully we can expect more updates!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Volkswagen new beetle Motor vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle Car Porsche 356 Classic car Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Classic car Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Classic car

Sent from my N9516 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Update: Getting a 12v VR6 engine today that needs a rebuild. I'm gonna rebuild it and swap out the 2.0 this summer or winter hopefully! Really excited to have an even more unique bug soon! Got the VR6 for only $80 and it came with the harness and ECU, I'm just gonna need a rebuilt head, gaskets, exhaust manifold, axles, clutch, and transmission. Very excited!

Sent from my N9516 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts