VW Beetle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1964 Deluxe, 2005 GLS 2014 Rline
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been a member since this place started, had a build thread but decided to junk that due to a few nasty people.

However i think its about time i let people see what ive been up to again with my daily...

If you wanna know about anything or see more pics, post up and ill post a picture. There is so much that's been changed and modded i'm loosing track... Can you spot all the little tricks?

This build never stands still, there is always something to detail or change...

The basics are a 1998 2.0 with a 260 HP Audi 1.8T S3 engine, Porsche 996 330mm Front brakes, Golf R32 285mm Rear brakes, 19inch RS4's, a full on trick interior with real carbon fiber detailing.

Its been in a few mags in the uk, but not with the new totaly remodeled and i must say awesome interior thanks to interior suprimo's Bernie and Louis at Bernard Newbury Auto Interiors, Leigh-on-Sea, Essex, SS9 1ST - +44(0)1702 710211

\

If you like it cool, drop me a comment. I always up for a chat and I dont mind telling what and how stuffs been done. Ive done everything myself bar the initial engine swap and the trimming. Engine was swapped by my friend who owned the car prior to me getting it 2 years ago. It looked nothing like it does now. (ill find some pics) I helped design the seats. All of the carbon work was done by me and my wife in our front room..

Always interested to see what you guys on the 'Other side' think

Cheers

Phil

If you don't like it do everyone a favour and don't post a reply. Moan and bitch to your friends all you like just keep it off my thread.

·
50% OLD (o\_l_/o) School
1,432 Posts
Truly an outstanding piece of art! :thup::thup:

If you don't like it do everyone a favour and don't post a reply. Moan and bitch to your friends all you like just keep it off my thread.
:thup:

·
treiber gefunden
882 Posts
That is one sick looking pup, well done CONGRATS!!!
Would love to see more pics though;)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
ok well here you go. 330 x 28 mm discs, blasted, powdercoated 996 calipers, new seals and pistons obviously, Braided lines, new clips, pads, bolts..

Stopping power is awesome now

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i said nothing escaped the detailing...

Stripped and re painted Fk Highsports

·
Registered
210 Posts
that steering weel looks great

the whole car looks great

and those seats look very american...chevrolet almost

came out nice

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea the steering wheel is a One of my fav mods. Haven't seen one on a Nb before

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's from a 2010 Audi s3. Same as the TT RS also.

People over hear fit rocco steerings wheels but I think there lines are all wrong. to angular This one matches the speedo being round.

It's actually a direct swap! But I've had the airbag rewired because it now a twin charge and not a single charge.

No fault codes, no airbag lights.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks. It's been hard with no garage but happy with the results.

Is it taking it to far detailing your spare?

18inch R32 spare at that.

Stickers match the now too...

·
OG Black and Pink
3,446 Posts
Phil. Ever since the first pic you posted I was IN LOVE with your Beetle!

Your car is FANTASTIC!! And hands down the hottest I've seen from the UK. :firedevil

You and your wife have some AMAZING SKILLS!!! :bowdown:

Now I must ask...:cool:
Is this a daily driver? (edit: just saw the answer in your first post :lol:)And what is the name of that HOT :firedevil color?! BEAUTIFUL!! :goodjob:

And PLEASE MOAR PICS!!!!! OF EVERYTHING!!

-Shonnel

·
Registered
210 Posts
damn i a do that wheel mod!

gotta locate one now :confused:

1 - 20 of 93 Posts