NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Focus twice, shoot once
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My turning signals work....then don't. They will blink a few times then stay on.

I've replaced the fuse and its still not right. Also my emergency flasher will work a bit, then stay on.

Any suggestions?
Thanx, Gail

·
Eine Kleine Panzer
210 Posts
Do you have other lights (headlights, side markers, fogs, lights come on when alarm is set off)? Check the fuses for ALL of the lights. If this is not the problem, then check for loose bulbs or ones with poor contact. If this is not the problem, then a relay may be bad...which one controls the turn sigs I do not know????

·
Focus twice, shoot once
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, I want to make sure I have this right before I go tugging at things. I remove the actual emergency button (the triangle, that depresses) and its behind it? I did see a white rectangle underheath the concsole, but I don't think thats what he meant.
I have made some preetty cool repairs on my Bug with the help of the fine folk here at the Org. I totally trust you guys.

Thanx once again, Gail

·
Focus twice, shoot once
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello down there!
Oh yes, I have seen this beast and we still battle.

Yesterday I removed the hazzard stitch but had to put it back. I had to go on a trip out of town today and needed my blinkers, even if I have to do it manualy.

Tomorrow I will go to my parts dept and get a new one pop her in. I love doing my own work on my car. My turbo toggle switch got pushed in and I repaired it. The hardest thing was finding the right size Allan. Its really easy.

Thanx, Gail

·
Focus twice, shoot once
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its a done deal

Got the Emergency Switch for $33.31, took about 10 minutes to get in nice and snug and now my blinkes are doing double time!

Thanx for the help guys!:kiss: Where would I be without you?
I shutter to think. :confused:

Gail

·
Premium Member
4,315 Posts
Shutterbug said:
Got the Emergency Switch for $33.31, took about 10 minutes to get in nice and snug and now my blinkes are doing double time!

Thanx for the help guys!:kiss: Where would I be without you?
I shutter to think. :confused:

Gail
Hahaha snappy reply. I will have to punish you for that one. :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts