NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
MkV Pilot
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. I want to get VW centercaps for my wheels, but I don't know if I should get euro-style blue/white caps or US-style black/silver. Here's a pic of my car for reference:

On one hand, blue would match my Euro badges, but I think that black will go with the design of the wheel itself.

I'd like to hear what other NBers have to say. I want to order them ASAP because Show N Go is around the corner and I want them for then.

·
Aus Liebe zum Automobil.
106 Posts
i like the chrome-black version more...

but it´s really strange...

you in the us replace your e.g front and rear emblems against the euro version...

we replace our´s against the us version... :rolleyes:

:banana:

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
pdoel said:
I've never been a fan of the euro emblems. I much prefer the silver/black ones we have.
I'd have to say on the car in questoin.. go with the black/chrome center caps

My stance on the euro-emblems is that it really depends on the color of the car, I love how they look on a cool white NB like Tux, the white in the emblem really "pops"...

·
Some say............
1,665 Posts
Personally, to me it depends on the color of the car. Batik Blue or any dark blue for that matter looks great with the blue and white emblems. It took me forever to find a set for my raves though. I ended up buying one of the last 3 sets that Elecmohawk(from the old forums) closed up his shop.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Where do i find the euro (blue and white) centercaps

hello all.

was wondering if ya'll could point me in the right direction. i see that some of you have ordered the euro centercaps to replace the black and silver ones on your rims. but no one has mentioned where they ordered theirs from. ive been searching all night and havent found anything. PLEASE help.

thanks
Toferlee

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm with pdoel on this one. Besides you can color those recesses between the chrome segments any color you please!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts