NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
wheeeeeee!
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's some piccies...more to come with her new little brother (2006 jetta gli) :p

than's all folks!

·
beetle driver for life
1,151 Posts
I really like that color. The silver wheels are a nice addition. Now to really set it off lower it.

·
wheeeeeee!
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i've definately thought about lowering it, but seeing how i live in buffalo, ny where we sometimes get 5+ feet of snow in a single day....its not such a good idea. one day...far far away...i hope to make the bug into a show car and lower it :D

·
wheeeeeee!
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it was a christmas present from my b/f last christmas. he ordered it from tva ( http://www.aiwana.com/ ). it was painted to match, and matches perfectly. also, the center dash piece was ordered from there as wel. both are of excellent quality

·
wheeeeeee!
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
milestone

so, tonight at 11:30 pm my lil blue bundle of joy hit 100k..she still purrs like a kitten, with her only major problem since my owning her being the water pump at somewhere between 80 and 90k. i've put 26k on her since january 6, 2004 and still can't help but take the long way home! i love my little blue buggy!!! :hugkiss: :dance2: :warmfuzi:

·
Just having fun!!!!!!!!!!
333 Posts
Very clean looking NB you got there. I will hit 1000 miles in my NB today. I've only had her 3 weeks. Isn't it great to take the long way, so much more pleasure:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts