VW Beetle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have blueprints, a 3D model or the dimensions for the VW RSI beetles grab handle? I wanna try and 3D print some of the interior parts but i can't find the dimensions anywhere.

·
Registered
14,192 Posts
You might post on some of the UK Facebook groups for the New Beetle; as there are some members, who actually own genuine RSi or Beetle Cup edition cars. The only thing I am aware of; is gruvenparts, reproduces the grab handle, in billet, a cnc part (I am sure, they have a cad file to produce this). I suppose you could inquire about this or ask if they would reproduce it in some other material (then billet aluminum)?

The VW Germany "Classic Parts" site; has some RSi specific parts available for sale:

Would you sell these parts or just make them for your own projects?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You might post on some of the UK Facebook groups for the New Beetle; as there are some members, who actually own genuine RSi or Beetle Cup edition cars. The only thing I am aware of; is gruvenparts, reproduces the grab handle, in billet, a cnc part (I am sure, they have a cad file to produce this). I suppose you could inquire about this or ask if they would reproduce it in some other material (then billet aluminum)?

The VW Germany "Classic Parts" site; has some RSi specific parts available for sale:

Would you sell these parts or just make them for your own projects?
I am currently just trying to have my friend make one but if it works out I'd probably ask around and sell them

1 - 3 of 3 Posts