NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Mambo King
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not to bore you but at 20 I started lifting weights on a regular basis, not having good genes wasn't sure what I was doing so I just became a regular at a gym until one day a 40 yo female bodybuilder who trained for Miss R.I. asked me if I wanted to train w/ her...the rest was history I learned so much from her and one day I got married....went from 165 to 300 all fat...divorced and re married to a wonderful woman who developed breast cancer, gave me a gym membership and said" take care of you so you can take care of me".....I did and now 6 years into this I used my brain and now I'm in a routine that has me hooked on bodybuilding at 54 years old. Now I thank God since her cancer is in remission and she supports my addiction, I do what needs to be done for her to be happy. So on that note now being a Beetle owner and not trying to have you guys feel pitty for me I want to share my thoughts so "if I can do it everyone can" baby steps as I call it...just ask I will show you what I know if you need some support..but know that training an hour or less a day is important but is more important what you consume the other 23 hours..will post some pics soon...I live in MA and right after i got my Bug I was going to take pics but...well the weather has something to do w/ it, now if you want to have nightmares I will post some of me as well...thanks for reading...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts