NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've been a Bug fan for the past 30 years, when my dad bought me a 74 Super Beetle "Sun Bug" special edition. I was only 14 at the time and it took him and I 7 years to restore it as it was badly rusted after only 10 years in our harsh canadian winters. We did it Cal Look. I still have it but it has been garaged for the past 6 years waiting for a second restoration.

In 2001 I bought a 1999 silver New Beetle and it now has 190000 km. I had always said that I would give it to my daughter when she would turn 16 ( in 2 years from now ) but our plans have changed... We just bought a great 2008 W3 New Beetle (triple white, hardtop) with only 42000 kms (25 k miles). This one will be given to my her in a few years... Needless to say she was more than happy with our move.

As a family car, we also drive a 2009 White Jetta Sportwagen, great car too.

Glad to be part of this forum.

Eric Godbout
Northern Quebec Canada

·
Registered
91 Posts
Well Welcome on the ORG. et on veut des photos, on aime vraiment les photos ici :)

Je viens egalement du Quebec, Mont-Tremblant et maintenant habite a Vancouver, Bc.

You will find all the help needed here if you need any.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Welcome to the ORG! Glad to have you here. Hope to see some photos of all the NBs in your family.

Sent from my iPad using Autoguide.com App

·
Super Moderator
14,785 Posts
Welcome to the Org! :wave2: I, for one, would love to see pics of all of these cars you mentioned.... :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts