·
I'm not a dude.
1,230 Posts
:thup:

·
Don't call me pumpkin...
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm pretty sure what that link points out is, in fact, the truth... People that are still buying into the crap that the mainstream media is forcing down their throats need to wake up, leave the herd, and say enough is enough. Why do you think they're trying to take our gun rights away? My guess, is so that we have nothing to fight back with when they come to OUR cities and blow **** up.

·
5/23/10 <3
11,038 Posts
This really needs to be moved to Hot Topics I feel...

·
Don't call me pumpkin...
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This really needs to be moved to Hot Topics I feel...
Yes, I agree. I do apologize, I was not aware that "Hot Topics" existed. This thread should indeed be hidden away in that opt-in-only group forum.

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
I'm pretty sure what that link points out is, in fact, the truth... People that are still buying into the crap that the mainstream media is forcing down their throats need to wake up, leave the herd, and say enough is enough. Why do you think they're trying to take our gun rights away? My guess, is so that we have nothing to fight back with when they come to OUR cities and blow **** up.
Sorry, but I don't believe a single thing in that link.

:rolleyes:

·
Livin' A Lie
59 Posts
:stupid::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow. 9/11 conspiracy nuts all over again. You have got to be kidding me with this crap. :horse::horse:

The reason they are trying to reform gun laws is to make sure people like this, don't get one.

:shoot:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts