NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I never did post a picture of my bug I bought last summer, I bought it at 19 and it's the first car I've ever paid for on my own, so I'm pretty proud of myself! It's a '98 5-speed manual. Her name is Flora like the red fairy on Sleeping Beauty... This is a picture from the first day I got it.

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
nice. it looks to be in good shape, and I see other vw's in the background so it looks like Flora will have company. :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice. it looks to be in good shape, and I see other vw's in the background so it looks like Flora will have company. :D
Thank you! It's great on the exterior but there's a lot of work to do on the interior and under the hood. But I'm up for it:)
That old white jetta was my first car, glad to be done with that thing:p

·
Super Moderator
14,784 Posts
Flora does look good. I'm glad you found her, and are taking good care of her. :)

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
Great choice! Flora is lucky to have you to take care of her!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
That interior is some sticky stuff, you pretty much have to scrub every single last square inch of it! But, that baby will be 1 clean machine when you get through and it will still be so easy to stay maintained that way, get you some monster mats for the floor, And keep us posted so we can help you out! Glad to see you here.:thumbup::D:thumbup:

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts