NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the best place to buy one? Approx cost? Pros/cons to putting one on the front end on a Beetle?

·
Lay Lady Lay
968 Posts
LeBra is the best brand name. Plenty of deals online! I found mine here on the .org actually! The bra is great for protecting the front end against rock chips and is beat for lots of highway miles. You need to take it off to clean regularly and make sure it's clean when you put it on. If you park in the sun a lot beware of potential paint fading since the area covered by the bra won't have the same sun exposure...

·
Super Moderator
8,908 Posts
I've never seen a LeBra bra on a beetle, so I definitely wouldn't recommend that brand...I have used them on other cars and they were fine, but I would only suggest what I have seen work.

Perfect Fit bra is basically the only bra I have seen and used that has a really good fit on the curves of our cars. Car Bras - Bug Shields - Car Covers & Free Shipping at LOW Prices

I have tried the Wolf and West Cost Metric bras and they are crap.

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
I have a Colgan brand on mine and I always get complimented on the fit of it. :D I got mine from Craigslist and it was brand new. :D Here is a link to their site and pics of it on my car. Colgan Original Bra - Colgan Custom

Attachments

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
I second the use of a Clogan.

It fits a lot better than the perfect fit one, and it doesn't make it look like your car is wearing a thing... unless you like that sort of thing, than perfect fit is the only place you can get the thong bra.

Check out my beetle thread in my signature for more pics of the clogan bra in action.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts