NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finally after about a month of waiting and a lot of arguing I have my hood. Word to the wise, if you're looking for a hood dont get it off ebay. And again, sorry for the picture quality. This camera doesnt have a screen and it is hard to use the lens and get it to aim properly. The good camera died:(

Attachments

·
Just having fun!!!!!!!!!!
333 Posts
The other hood (Paul's hood) is a stock hood with a scoop cut in by Paul Iozzio. If you do a search in the old forums under Killer Tomato you should find it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
does anyone know where i could find a carbon fiber spoiler? after putting on the hood it needs something to even it out on the back. i've seen one somewhere but it was expensive and i lost the address.

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Isn't it amazing? A 1998, still looking new in 2005! :clap:

Nice New Beetle. Have fun with it! :party:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Found your CF spoiler yet?

slugbug123 said:
does anyone know where i could find a carbon fiber spoiler? after putting on the hood it needs something to even it out on the back. i've seen one somewhere but it was expensive and i lost the address.
Not sure if you found a carbon fiber spoiler... But recently, I made some. :)

http://newbeetle.org/forums/showthread.php?p=44680#post44680

Please give me your comments on them!

Thanks!

Sprint

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
back from the dead, i had to search for my own thread. i havent really done anything new to my beetle, cleaned it though. i am planning some stuff though.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Finally after about a month of waiting and a lot of arguing I have my hood. Word to the wise, if you're looking for a hood dont get it off ebay. And again, sorry for the picture quality. This camera doesnt have a screen and it is hard to use the lens and get it to aim properly. The good camera died:(
I LOVE YOUR BEETLES HOOD the only one I can find is the VIS and it doesnt have the VW emblem wholes on the front can i ask where you got yours?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts