NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super smart senior member
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havent changed my brakepads in 6 someodd years and I think I used a DIY off the org. Anyone member where it is?

Front and rear BTW

·
Registered
11,544 Posts
The "search" on most sites leaves much to be desired; I usually just use google:

Search within a specific website (site:)
Google allows you to specify that your search results must come from a given website. For example, the query [ iraq site:nytimes.com ] will return pages about Iraq but only from nytimes.com. The simpler queries [ iraq nytimes.com ] or [ iraq New York Times ] will usually be just as good, though they might return results from other sites that mention the New York Times. You can also specify a whole class of sites, for example [ iraq site:.gov ] will return results only from a .gov domain and [ iraq site:.iq ] will return results only from Iraqi sites.

More search help : Tips for searching - Web Search Help

·
Registered
746 Posts
The "search" on most sites leaves much to be desired; I usually just use google:

Search within a specific website (site:)
Google allows you to specify that your search results must come from a given website. For example, the query [ iraq site:nytimes.com ] will return pages about Iraq but only from nytimes.com. The simpler queries [ iraq nytimes.com ] or [ iraq New York Times ] will usually be just as good, though they might return results from other sites that mention the New York Times. You can also specify a whole class of sites, for example [ iraq site:.gov ] will return results only from a .gov domain and [ iraq site:.iq ] will return results only from Iraqi sites.

More search help : Tips for searching - Web Search Help
The "site" keyword will increase anyone's Google-fu. But even with that option, it can still be frustrating. Using Google efficiently is definitely an art.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts