NewBeetle.org Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Replaces your broken plastic grill or replace your stock grill for a more sportier look. Precut and is easily installed in 10 to 15 minutes. $15 shipped

·
Premium Member
5,028 Posts
I don't like to criticize what you've got for sale, but what's with the missing foglights?

It would look alright if it was behind the stock fogs, but the example pics look totally ghetto..

SMG

·
Banned
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
to each their own, my fogs are gone because one fell off and I took the other one off. I think this looks better than no grill at all.

·
enjoyin the view !
2,018 Posts
what is that stuff gutter guard ?
looks like the stuff i have on my house ,,
might look ok behind a full grill ,,
,,hmmm wifes gonna kill me for ripping stuff off the house and putting it on the car ,,:D :D :D :rolleyes:
ps ,,hows that held in?

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
I think the biggest problem is that it has no supporting structure. The center section is actually warping inward... making it look very unprofessional. Add some ribs, or cut the mesh so that it has a little more material toward the center in order to push it outward, and I think you'd have a much better looking replacement.

·
Banned
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
actually the mesh is held in by the stock clips and I haven't cut the two rods yet just in case I do return my car to stock. I did this in 10 minutes so no it does not look perfect. If you want a cheap easy mod do it otherwise stick to the stock black grill.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.