VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Newbie
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,
I'm Kristina and my Partner is Lisa. I've never drove or wanted a Beetle til July 31,2014. I kept hearing, "I want a Beetle someday." Well, we had a 2011 Jeep metallic orange but we could not take it out and play with it cuz of my disability. So I drove to the VW dealership only two miles away at 7pm. I test drove one and fell in love. I drove to our house and picked up Lisa and she drove it back. By 11pm that night we had our very first Beetle. Bernadette is a 2014 2dr w/sunroof. She is denim blue, 1.8L turbocharged, 170 horsepower, in-line 4 cylinder. Her interior is Titan black leatherette. We have a premium touchscreen radio w/cd changer, SiriusXM, bluetooth mobile phone and tons more little accessories. It's very fast and I feel like I am driving a luxury sports car. The dealership gave us a great deal and great warranty for the entire 4yrs. So far, I can say this is the best Car I've ever driven. Our ford escape was a great suv. It's an automatic cuz I can't drive anything else. I'll post photos of her in the gallary. Loving my Bernadette. Kristina and Lisa

·
Super Moderator
14,832 Posts
Yep. You shoulda not driven one. Anyone that does, is bitten by the "Bug". :D

Anyway, Congrats to you both! I hope you will have a smile, each time you see her, or think about her. You will catch yourself looking back at her, as you walk into the store. Or, look out and see her, and smile. You know I'm right, right? :wink2:

Welcome to the Org, :wave2: and Welcome to the Beetle!! :party:

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts