VW Beetle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I thought I would post some pics of my Turbo S I bought last week. I have wanted this car since they arrived at the dealer and I did the Pre-Delivery Inspection on them. :D It needs some work, but it is mostly cosmetic, interior stuff.

I was driving past the airport on the way to work at sunrise and thought it would be a good photo op.

Beetle at sunrise.jpg

Beetle at sunrise 2.jpg

:werd:

bme

·
Apprentice Org-aholic!
1,471 Posts
Beautiful pics. That sunrise is a nice backdrop. Congrats on the Ts. :)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Beautiful pics. That sunrise is a nice backdrop. Congrats on the Ts. :)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Thanks, it feels good to be back in a beetle. Now I have to sell my Cabrio to get it out of the garage.

Sent from my iPad using AG Free

·
Super Moderator
14,808 Posts
More pics, please! I hope to win the lottery, and buy back my 2003 Turbo S! :eek:

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was picking up around the house the other day and found the spare key to my Turbo S that I traded off, " Buy it back " if I could locate mine I would just steal it back. ;)
That will save you some $$$.

Sent from my iPad using AG Free

·
All this & I can cook too
482 Posts
Sweet ride! Congrats on the purchase - I know that when I bought my Turbo S I had NO idea how much fun I was going to have with it, I can't stop finding projects for it!

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Chef! I now drive smiling. :D

Sweet ride! Congrats on the purchase - I know that when I bought my Turbo S I had NO idea how much fun I was going to have with it, I can't stop finding projects for it!
That is definitely the problem that I am having. My last Beetle I went crazy on and created my own cold air intake that came out at the turn signal/corner light. So far my wife has been very cool about everything, so far. :cool:

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Chef,

I also saw you have a Cherkokee, is that an XJ? I was going to get a jeep again, but glad I went for the Beetle, especially with the gas mileage.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts