NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife finally got rid of her '04 Sebring conv. and is getting the car of her dreams ('13 reflex silver Beetle). However, she's really disappointed that the new ones don't come with a bud vase. Is there an add-on or even DIY fix for this?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Bud vase from vw for 2012-2013 beetles

my wife finally got rid of her '04 sebring conv. And is getting the car of her dreams ('13 reflex silver beetle). However, she's really disappointed that the new ones don't come with a bud vase. Is there an add-on or even diy fix for this?

knewbug

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,412 Posts

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,412 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope she will be receptive to one of these. She didn't like the first one because she said it looked like a dildo.

·
120,000+ miles
1,423 Posts
who has 'installed' their new vase? would like to see pictures please :)

(am thinking of getting one for a gift, no, not me, still driving my '99 Bluenote! 138,000 and going strong - and being taken care of by a fine indy shop too!)

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,412 Posts

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,412 Posts
Finally...got tired of looking at the box on my kitchen counter and shamed myself into getting this into Chili Beanie. :eek:

Looks good, altho' the VW flower sits a bit high in the bud vase---stem hits bottom 2/3 of the way down (vase seems much narrower than the NB vase).

probably going to find some daisies or something else later today.

Attachments

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,412 Posts
Since it's held on via tape, not sure...vase sits up a little higher than in the NB, IMO.

·
This chick drives a stick
4,854 Posts
Thanks for pointing this out guys. :) I'm going to see if my dealership will start stocking these. I KNOW that everyone wants them pretty badly. And since I'm in charge of the ebay page for the dealership, I will make sure we can get some of these on there as well so you guys have yet another place to order them from. :)

Check out eBay My World - stonemountainparts

And soon we'll hopefully have some of these bud vases there as well but right now we have some rare t-shirts and other rare parts :)

·
USS ANNIEPRISE NCC 1701 A
4,148 Posts
Isnt it amazing all the things that people put in their bud vase?!

once you get it, you can put a star trek ship in:) I have had USS Voyager in mine for 7 years.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Michelle, Hit me up when you get these on your ebay on the Facebook page. I live 2 hours from a dealership and would order it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anybody know where to find this now? Dealer is stumped, part no on box turns up nothing in the dealers computer. Amazon is unavailable.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts