VW Beetle Forum banner

Bud vase for '12+ Beetle

16K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  KNEWBUG 
#1 ·
My wife finally got rid of her '04 Sebring conv. and is getting the car of her dreams ('13 reflex silver Beetle). However, she's really disappointed that the new ones don't come with a bud vase. Is there an add-on or even DIY fix for this?

#11 ·
Finally...got tired of looking at the box on my kitchen counter and shamed myself into getting this into Chili Beanie. :eek:

Looks good, altho' the VW flower sits a bit high in the bud vase---stem hits bottom 2/3 of the way down (vase seems much narrower than the NB vase).

probably going to find some daisies or something else later today.

Attachments

#16 ·
Thanks for pointing this out guys. :) I'm going to see if my dealership will start stocking these. I KNOW that everyone wants them pretty badly. And since I'm in charge of the ebay page for the dealership, I will make sure we can get some of these on there as well so you guys have yet another place to order them from. :)

Check out eBay My World - stonemountainparts

And soon we'll hopefully have some of these bud vases there as well but right now we have some rare t-shirts and other rare parts :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.