NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, sorry this is a bit late.
These few pictures are from Bug Jam 26 (July 2012)
Bug Jam is for the classic Bug but as I hadn't been for 10years I thought I would take my new Bug to a Show.
Please enjoy.

my bug at a Wet Show

Friday Wet

Fellow Camper

Saturday Morning...

·
Everett Street in May
3,207 Posts
Excellent!!! Love the two wheeling Herby Stunt Car. Little Damp, but you brit's have some of the best car shows around.

Keep posting up the pics.. :bigthumb:

·
Everett Street in May
3,207 Posts
Lol took over 500, about 70 went on FB. These are just a Few of what went on!!!!
Please continue to post up more pics when you can or a link out to the FB page.

Cheers :)

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Everett Street in May
3,207 Posts

·
Everett Street in May
3,207 Posts
Oh and the rat type 34 is crazy.

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have also got a few Classic shows, from when I had a classic..
1988-1994.. One per year. Lol. But they are of Scanned pics/on to the pc.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The small car care method nobd2.com

Like all kinds of car stickers affixed to the car owners or problems encountered in tearing up old car stickers, stickers for too long, it is difficult to get rid of the car stickers, sometimes to car stickers removed, but also a result of the body to scratching. Are several ways to owners of friends like stickers car stickers with addition to paste the brief here. CDP+ Quality A for Cars/Trucks and OBD2(New Verison 2012 Release2), autocom, autocom cdp+,auto com

One way is to buy special cleaning agents, these products are sold in large supermarket or auto market. Like some supermarket car sales counters in addition to plastic spray, just follow the instructions above steps it is fast and convenient, you can also easily use thinner to get rid of. BMW Scanner 2.0.1,BMW Scanner 2.01

Another method is your own home there is often used in some of the supplies, for example, wind spirits, alcohol, hand cream and other owners can use wet towel to drive pasted paper wet to get soft, then peel off . Remaining glue with the wind spirits, alcohol, or hand cream coated with a rub on out, smear glue marks useful. In AK90,bmw ak900,AK90 BMW KEY-PROG,bmw key programming,BMW EWS key programmer,bmw key maker,BMW AK90 Key Programmer,

However, whether it is in addition to plastic spray, or alcohol, again or Fengyoujing of these are flammable substances, the use of the process, be careful fireworks. In addition, car stickers ten million not to a knife or other sharp object to scratch, if done incorrectly, it is easy to put the car to scratch.VAG Key Login USB,VAG,KEY Login,usb

1 - 19 of 19 Posts