NewBeetle.org Forums banner

361 - 380 of 391 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
what are the size n widths on your bbs's? also how do you like the 2.0 turbo? i've been really debating between getting the neuspeed SC, Turbo, or VR6 swap. everyone says get a turbo, or even just swap the 1.8t but i want to seperate myself among the usual crowd. plus, i want a car that sinks you in your seat off the line (not a fan of the lag with turbo's). I've been in love with your bug ever since you were featured on the hella flush website.

·
OG Stalker
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #368
The BBS' are 17"x9.5" all around. The 2.0T has been great. Its a learning experience and requires a little more "upkeep" then a standard 2.0 but I have enjoyed it. My personally opinion would be to go for the VR6. It will give you the low end torque that you seem to be looking for, and you can always turbo the VR down the line.

·
Somewerebetween19and22PSI
1,708 Posts
Well man we hate to see you go but best of luck to you.... just keep in touch with us.... also can't wait to see what you want and maybe selling anything or part out...

·
Registered
937 Posts
If you're still around, mind telling me the final offset you were running on the BBS's? And how much room did you have between the suspension and the wheels?

·
OG Stalker
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #374
Sorry everyone, I didn't realize this account was linked to a dead email address so i didn't get any of the notifications.

Beetlethis ~ I keep going back and forth on the sale. After a couple people fell through, I decided to turn it into my track car ... but i'll still entertain offers.

Wingnut ~ Final offset was et22 and et17 front and rear.

Here is a recent shot as it stands right now.

361 - 380 of 391 Posts