NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Beetle Lover
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
update

here are so more recient pics some things have changed.

So far i have painted the dash, a pillars, center console, rear panels, and engine cover. Oh i also redid the strip but i am going to get it painted soon so who knows what i will do then. I am always up for peoples opinnion so let me know what ya think.:)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
So clean! So shiny!! :clap:

·
2015 Acura TLX
5,429 Posts
Nice piece!...

·
FunSize
267 Posts
I love it! Your NB is exactly the same as mine as far as color goes. (Inside and out.) I too am considering stripes. Very nice look going on so far. :thup: Keep up the great work!

·
Beetle Lover
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
far as wax it is a long process, first i wash it with meguiars deep crystals car wash, then once dry i spray it down with meguiars quik detailer. And last i put on meguiars clear coat paste. I know it sounds odd but i also cover the glass with the paste to it helps repel water and keep the windows cleaner longer.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
bugcrazy said:
far as wax it is a long process, first i wash it with meguiars deep crystals car wash, then once dry i spray it down with meguiars quik detailer. And last i put on meguiars clear coat paste. I know it sounds odd but i also cover the glass with the paste to it helps repel water and keep the windows cleaner longer.

Thanks bugcrazy. I'm going to try this.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Saw your car in the Kentlands Lowes parking lot not too long ago!
It was nice seeing a familar car, love the stripes. You coming to the DC GTG?

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Beautiful Black Bug!!! SO shiny and clean, I wish I could say the same for mine, haha.

Can't wait to meet you and your BeetleBug at the GTG!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts