NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay... my car doesn't look that bad any more unless you get close enough to see all the chips and scratches, so i guess it's time to finally post some pics. Here's Pookie:

I just got the GIAC program put on it so I'm pretty happy with my car for the time being. Also had a lightened flywheel put in when it was time to change the old clutch. Oh, and the hubby works for a company that fixes rims so Pookie's got some BBS rims and new tires. i'm done messing with Pookie for a while now except for regular maintaince issues.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you antoine for the nice comment.

you guys know what? i haven't update this in a while. i didn't want to hurt anybody's feelings cause an acquaintance did the chipping on the Pookie. i got the car dynoed and i'm only gettint 16 more hp out of the chip and it's also running too rich.
:(
nathan had to contact GIAC directly cause they couldn't help us at the place where i got the chip done. we've been corresponding with GIAC. will update.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you guys for the compliments! well, i got my blue emblem in today, and after fighting with it for WAAAAAY longer than it should have taken, i finally got it on. the chrome on the original was peeling, so i had to get a new one anyway. i cleaned up pookie, nathan cleaned up the celica and we took some pictures.

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
Yeah, where are they?!!! :mad:

Psstt...you're also gonna have to change your thread title.....Pookie's more than 'slightly' modded now! :wink:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you guys are right.. i've been slacking. thanks for prodding me. these are all i've got for right now. i just won this awesome $270 camera for $127 on e-bay but it takes a special USB cord. til i can get my camera to have sex with the computer or use the camera at work, here is my not black anymore pookie-dookie bug! you guys are the greatest. my internet's been sucking, too. time warner cable SUCKS ASS!!!!

i'm gonna try to do the rear emblem tonight...maybe. wish me luck

·
Super Moderator
14,715 Posts
I love the new color! What's it called? ;)

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hello, all! Pookie got yet another makeover! i did the wheels in glossy black and bought some black headlingts. next will probably be tailights and then suspension. (not for a while though cause pookie's taken more than his fair share of money this year) i REALLY need to stop slacking and install my rear blue emblem and change my brakelight bulb, too.

hey... how the heck can i change the title of this thread? my stupid car is not black any more

·
crank it up, suckers!
5,596 Posts
Totally hot pictures!

I think you have to contact a moderator to get the title change to be complete. Maybe Antoine could do it for you?

·
Lurker Status Assumed.
858 Posts
The last picture you posted of her was almost exactly 1 year ago (minus a few weeks) and she's already doubled in size. Props for being able to keep your car so clean with a little one, too.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts