NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of my baby; 2002 VW New Beetle Turbo S. Sorry for the picture quality these are from my cell phone. I will post better pictures soon.

90k, carbon fiber hood and custom carbon fiber wing with brake light, gold XXR530 17 inch rims, 2.5 inch drop, forge 007 diverter, cross drilled/slotted front and rear rotors, cold air intake, 10 in Rockford Fosgate sub & amp, etc. Haven't had this very long so this is still a work in progress.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,784 Posts
Nice! :bigthumb:

More pics, please! :D

·
Old & New Beetles
2,244 Posts
Hi!

Welcome to the org :)
Your Bug is very cool; I´m looking forward to see more pics...

Greetings from Finland :D

Tapsa

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Great pics, sweet ride. What type of suspension did you put on there? Curious about the ride quality between the suspension and the wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

·
Turbo
317 Posts
Nice ride man! Still have that hood?? Haha sorry I couldn't make it that day. I was really excited to see your whip.. Maybe when I get some extra cash I'll come snag it if you still have it. How far away are you from exit 8? I have to take a trip down on sat for a car meet. You should come man

Sent from my iPad using AG Free

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice ride man! Still have that hood?? Haha sorry I couldn't make it that day. I was really excited to see your whip.. Maybe when I get some extra cash I'll come snag it if you still have it. How far away are you from exit 8? I have to take a trip down on sat for a car meet. You should come man

Thanks!! Yes, I still have the stock hood. exit 8 off rt 84?? if so I'm not that far from there at all. what car meet?

·
Turbo
317 Posts
Like 100+ souped up cars are going to be there. It's going to be sweet! Shoot me your fb and I'll invite you

·
Turbo
317 Posts
And there is also a guy there doing tunes for pennies on the dollar! No joke! A stage two for like $160 I think..

·
Turbo
317 Posts
Your in Montgomery? Right? If so its a hour and 57 min away.. About the same as the route for me

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Love what you are doing there. Carbon fiber stuff looks great.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts