NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Village Idiot
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some shots of BB from SEMA last year. I am running around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to get him and hig big brother Tardy (04 TReg) ready to be feature vehicles again this year. I will upload pics soon!

D!

Attachments

·
Banned
2,553 Posts
well if it isn't my good ol caractere twin!

missed ya at the vw classic in so cal earlier this year.

when you getting your bug painted!?!?!?!

·
beetle driver for life
1,151 Posts
BumbleBug very cool. I will be finishing my Caractere kit this next spring. I would love to see a picture of how your exhaust is routed from the muffler back. Can you post better pictures of the front seats and tell what they are. So cool that your car was displayed at SEMA.:cool:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thanks Bumblebug for the help, I got my new
graphics from Speed and got them on and I love
them. I did the red white and blue flames.
Everyone at Speed was great, thanks again for the help

Rhonda & usabug03

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Hey Dusty! Long time no see! BumbleBug is looking awesome as usual. Take care!

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
I saw Bumblebug at the classic! That is one wickedly hot nb! Glad you made it home safe! See ya next year....:eyecrazy: This time me and Juggy want to MEET you! LOL

·
Volktron
269 Posts
Man you switch the body graphics more times than I like to switch lanes! Great car and I love the Bumblebee on the center dash. I love Transformers and if I had a yellow bug that'd be my theme.

·
Village Idiot
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
chaddicus said:
Man you switch the body graphics more times than I like to switch lanes! Great car and I love the Bumblebee on the center dash. I love Transformers and if I had a yellow bug that'd be my theme.
Yeah, I like to change it up from time to time. I will probably have something else on by the time SEMA rolls around in October!

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
BB is looking great as usual! Nice seeing you this past weekend! See you in August at HIN at the Staples Center!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts