NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Is it May yet? :D
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm finally getting around to posting pictures of Buttercup! And I guess this will become her thread for her and her experiences! :)

Here's the picture I took the night I went to go see her! Bad quality but it was rough lighting!
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1361736823.164971.jpg

Steering wheel! :) My first day behind the wheel!
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1361736878.113790.jpg

Outside!
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1361736912.650120.jpg
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1361736925.697102.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1361736934.727092.jpg

Interior!
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1361736959.563584.jpg

Bumper stickers!
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1361736981.324124.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Super Moderator
14,784 Posts
So happy you found your awesome Bug! :heart:

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,854 Posts
Very nice nB you have. And your beetle's name is the most awesome name there is... then again I'm kinda partial :D

Take very good care of Buttercup. Many happy miles. I'll be seeing you & Buttercup at T.O.D. right?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using AutoGuide App

·
Is it May yet? :D
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So we had so nice weather yesterday so I got around to cleaning out Buttercup and whatnot. While doing so, I decided to do a bit of interior personalizing. So I put a few black and white stuffed animals in a couple spots
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1361822409.228138.jpg
I also have a stuffed skunk in the front on the dash, but I couldn't get a decent picture!

Right now this is all the modifications I can really do. Haha. I wanna do more but I don't have any good ideas. :/ I'm gonna get some zebra accessories but as for actual mods to Buttercup herself, I'm drawing a blank. I'd love to do things that don't cost very much, as I will probably pay for most/all of things like that, and then get my dad's help. I'll continue looking around here for some easy mods that I can do! And if anyone has ideas, that'd be awesome! :D

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,802 Posts
If I had a Orange bug the first thing I would look for is a set of Snap Orange color concept seats. I love those things.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I love orange Bugs. :) I agree on the two-tone orange seats! That would look great.

One thing I'd LOVE to do someday with my silver Beetle is figure out how to (cheaply) do interior trim accents in a more fun color (maybe pink or blue or purple, but unsure yet) and find two-tone seats or seat covers that match. But right now I'm so poor that I'll probably just spring for some pink daisy car magnets once we're out of snow season and I can wash the car all nice and pretty. The only "mod" I have so far is a little tiny Yoda who sits in the bar by the glove compartment. My boyfriend bought me him when I was learning to drive to be my Jedi instructor. ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts