NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still think we could use a few people on the calendar detail, if anyone wants to volunteer. Basically, here's what I see being a calendar moderator entailing:

1. Going into the Mod Control Panel (http://newbeetle.org/vb3/modcp) and approving/denying any events that are posted by users. Basically, I'll ask that you approve them if they are relevant and have all the necessary info (who, what, when, where, etc.).
2. If an thread is started in the event forum that doesn't have a date on the calendar associated, I'd ask that you suggest the thread starter post it there. I'd rather you do this than post it there for them, so we can get the users into the habit of doing it themselves.

And really, that's about it. Pdoel is doing this, but it'd be nice to have a few more on it as well. Anyone interested?

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Just as an FYI. I'm REALLY liking the features we can use in the mod control panel.

I setup two announcements already.

One in the Event area, informing users they can now create events on the calendar, and explained how the moderating of that area works.

The second was in the cleaning/detailing area, reminding people that fall is nearing, and with winter soon after, now is a good time to wax their cars.

:)

·
DIESL PWR
354 Posts
Yeah, I've got no problem house-cleaning. Especially with the fun-to-use new calendar!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts