VW Beetle Forum banner

Can anyone tell me what this is and if I can move it?

931 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  billymade
So I decided to try and replace spark plugs and valve cover gasket on my own for the first time. Watched and read alot of DIYs but they must have been on non-AWV engines because this thing is in different place.

What is it called and has anyone seen a DIY or know how to move it to another location in the engine compartment?



See less See more
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
The big plastic thing; is a vacuum reservoir, you can remove it by removing the metric hex bolts that hold it down and the metal black bracket comes off. Once that is removed; it's pretty easy to do, the rest of the job.

This video walks you through the whole process pretty much; check it out! :)


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.