NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, i love summer. but now with classes back in the picture, and with work on top of that, i have no access to any lakes or bathing suits anymore, and THEREFORE am ready and excited for **heated seat season** :D :D

but this week mother nature is clearly short on sleep or something, because the 26 degree weather is NOT conducive to cozy beetle perks. it's october! come on now!

i also like the wintery deep purrr of my engine :)

bring on fall! :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
Heated seat season?

I use mine year round.... of course I do have some back problems so the heat is just nice on a longer drive...

I hope the weather in Toronto holds up for ya, its been really nice out here in Calgaria...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CrazyJames said:
Heated seat season?

I use mine year round.... of course I do have some back problems so the heat is just nice on a longer drive...

I hope the weather in Toronto holds up for ya, its been really nice out here in Calgaria...
on cool nights or rainy days i'd use them, but that's about it. i can see it definitely being helpful to ease a sore back though!

it's been rainy all of this week so far, but it is down to nice fall temperatures now. we're working with it!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Heated seat season just started in Montreal! This morning it was quite cool (7 degrees)=heated seats:firedevil: On a side note, since mother nature was confused, maybe she'll take it out on us this winter (with a heavy amount of snow)!

·
Finch the BUG LVR!
433 Posts
Seats

I had to start using mine last week, it's like it went from summer right to winter without having much of a fall. Even all of the leaves are off the trees in waterloo.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yellow99 said:
I had to start using mine last week, it's like it went from summer right to winter without having much of a fall. Even all of the leaves are off the trees in waterloo.
it's true! i work/school in guelph... and all of a sudden it's very red/orange. so pretty... i love autumn.

although i don't love the days where it's warm enough to have my roof open, and then all those tiny yellow leaves make a new home on ever interior surface of my car :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts