NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Zzzzzzzzz
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I was just wondering if anyone on here has the crawler bra. I like the way it looks but I wanted to know what you guys thought first. Is it hard to put on or if I decided to take it off would the paint be a lot darker where the bar was?

·
Caliente!
597 Posts
Hi! I have one and it was not that hard to put on. I left it out in the sun for a while to get warm so it would stretch easier the first time I put it on. It was a tight fit but not too much of a struggle. As far as the paint color change, I'm not sure. I don't leave mine on all the time, only for road trips. I also make sure I clean and wax before putting it on. I would think if it was left on all the time, there would be some paint difference over time.

·
Bug Less
3,754 Posts
I have the Crawler Bra too , its easy to put on like Dede said :) . COurse i didnt let mine warm up so it was a PITA :lol: . far as the paint goes. take the bra off when you wash the car , Clean and wash the bra too, let it dry , Keep wax onthe hood and shouldnt have any problems :) . Mines on all the time cept when washing and i havent had any problems :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts