NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know of a company or individual that makes a cover for top of NB?snow season is fast approaching in my part of country and I would like to get a cover that fits only the top of car to elimanate daily ice and snow removal from windows I have found covers for front window only but would like something to cover all glass and that goes on and off easily.any info appreciated.Thanks D

·
Everett Street in May
3,204 Posts
does anyone know of a company or individual that makes a cover for top of NB?snow season is fast approaching in my part of country and I would like to get a cover that fits only the top of car to elimanate daily ice and snow removal from windows I have found covers for front window only but would like something to cover all glass and that goes on and off easily.any info appreciated.Thanks D
Nope but a length of weed blocker material from home depot should do the same thing. Normally comes in black and you can cut a custom length as you need it.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cab cover

thanks for replies,tryed Evolution no help,will possibly try making my own if nothing else available.thanks again.D

·
5/23/10 <3
10,915 Posts
I'll try to find the company we bought our car cover for our Jetta from. Fits pretty well. Not sure if they have partial covers but I can try to find out.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cover

smileybug,thanks for extra effort ,I will keep looking optimistic someone is making or will make what I am after.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts