NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone ******* keyed my car! Someone got a ******* key or nail and ******* carved a letter or symbol into the side of my ******* car. I hope to God they got caught on the surveillance video doing it, because I will take them to court to get them to pay for re-painting the whole ******* car to get this cleaned up. ************!

:banghead::cuss::cuss::shoot:

·
Super Moderator
14,736 Posts
That just SUCKS!

Just remember two words: Karma, BABY!

Attachments

·
Retired Car Whore
7,047 Posts
Someone ******* keyed my car! Someone got a ******* key or nail and ******* carved a letter or symbol into the side of my ******* car. I hope to God they got caught on the surveillance video doing it, because I will take them to court to get them to pay for re-painting the whole ******* car to get this cleaned up. ************!

:banghead::cuss::cuss::shoot:
That does suck! Have you inadvertently cut someone off in traffic lately? What about bumper stickers? Sorry this happened to your car, hopefully you catch the bastard who did it!:mad:

·
Retired Car Whore
7,047 Posts
It looks like someone attempted to carve a "B" or "G" on the side of my car. Not a good spot for a sticker :(
I wasn't suggesting covering it up with a sticker, I was just wondering if you have any on the car already that could have contributed to the car getting targeted. People are weird. I've read countless stories where people or their cars have been "messed with" over bumper stickers.

I never understood random acts of keying/vandalism. I've read about them, but I guess I just focus my anger towards specific people who piss me off.

·
Retired Car Whore
7,047 Posts
Yeah, my license plate frame says "Suspected Terrorist". Some may find that distasteful :D
I think its pretty funny actually!:D

People who put political bumper stickers on their car are braver than I. I think they're just asking for something to happen to it (not to mention stickers are tacky and bad for the finish).

I've done my fair share of not-so-nice things to other people's stuff but I like to believe I've matured a little since then. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Dogs.

Really, if there is a major roadway within a mile of your house, must you let your dog out to pee without a leash? Been griping at the neighbors for years, any time I see a dog running loose...and last night...we hit one.

The dog ran off before I could catch up to it and try to contact the owner, but the rather large dog took out my front plate, and I lost both lexan fog light covers. Worried how the dog is doing too.

Really, if you do not have a fenced yard, don't let them out without a leash!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts