NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 688 Posts

·
Fiona's proud mom <3
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Her name is Fiona, since she doesnt have a sunroof im gonna give her one soon...i hope :goodjob: if anyone knows where and how i can do that please let me know :) im also gonna giver her eyelids...i wanna make her stand out...not that she doesnt already lol

Attachments

·
crank it up, suckers!
5,596 Posts
Fiona's gorgeous!

There used to be a folding sunroof made for our cars, but the Beetle model has been discontinued. :(

There's most likely a sunroof shop in your town that could track down what's available. They say it's a much better installation than it used to be!

Best of luck!

·
Super Moderator
14,715 Posts
I like those wheels! Have fun! :party:

·
Fiona's proud mom <3
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fionas first wax since i got her...did it ourselves the first pics are with the wax right before we scrubbed it off and the last 2 are the final produce...oh she looks so pretty and clean nothin new yet...when i do get somethin ill post it...my grandma and her dog are also in the pics lol

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,715 Posts
Oh, and I'm sure that Fiona thanks you! :clap:

·
Miss Cyber Green
800 Posts
gorgeous... Kirmey just got a wax job today too! Im gettin ready for the GTG. Anyways, are those aftermarket wheels?

·
crank it up, suckers!
5,596 Posts
Very nice and shiney!

You know, even though it in your thread's title I hadn't noticed until today that Fiona, like my Paul McCARtney, is a GL! I forget, did the '04s still have manual windows?

·
Fiona's proud mom <3
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes those r hubcaps not wheels and thanks for the compiment :eek:...im likin 'em but i wanna get the color concept wheels like Katie has...mine has automatic windows :D...does urs have manual??

ok 2 days ago after i got back from the dealership they had washed Fiona cuzz she had pollen on her and someone HOSED HER DOWN!!!! and she was sittin in the sun so i had water spots oh i was soooo :mad: so i went and got her washed yesterday ugh!!! some people...i mean u can see shes clean

·
crank it up, suckers!
5,596 Posts
mybugrocks said:
...mine has automatic windows :D...does urs have manual?? ...
Yep! I have to reach over to open the passenger window! It's kind of a pain sometimes, but I was always happy I could escape if I drove into a river. Until I saw on MythBusters that it still wouldn't work. But yeah, they're crank windows! Hooray for classics! :lol:

·
Fiona's proud mom <3
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fiona with her mini-me i found it FINALLY in Venice Beach and havent seen one since and my collection of NB's the one on the far left is like a stress ball...i rescued it from a shopping cart lol it looks like someone got mad and tore the bumper off :( oh well its cute and the OB in the middle my dad found and i kept it...poor buggy has a light missing :( oh well its blue and i like it

Attachments

1 - 20 of 688 Posts