NewBeetle.org Forums banner

21 - 40 of 688 Posts

·
Fiona's proud mom <3
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
whats that supposed to mean??

anyway...i also found this in the $1.00 section at Target about half an hour before i got the fabric...weird...and i had a choice between red,blue,pink or orange...didnt know why i chose pink then i realized it when the fabric was found

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
4,916 Posts
Her name is Fiona, since she doesnt have a sunroof im gonna give her one soon...i hope :goodjob: if anyone knows where and how i can do that please let me know :) im also gonna giver her eyelids...i wanna make her stand out...not that she doesnt already lol
Britax was the original company that made rag top sunroofs for the NB. They no longer make them but StreetBeatCustoms still do. About $495 for the sunroof.

·
Topless Forever
1,453 Posts
How cute is that! Perfect for your little 'froggy'. I like the happy face daisy too :D

·
Topless Forever
1,453 Posts
I'd rather be a dork than a lemming any day of the week - lemmings jump off of cliffs and die, while dorks have the last laugh ;)

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
I like the wheels actually! Nice pictures, esp the ones after the wax. Gorgeous! Your bug looks so happy! :wave:

·
Fiona's proud mom <3
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Hey there Casey....It's me:banana: Fiona is one sweet bug. You have one of the best names for a CyberGreen bug:bigthumb: Cool idea with the seat covers too- us beetle people are resourceful like that:D

Many happy miles
aww thanks Al :D im glad you like the name as much as i do...and yes very resourceful :banana:

I like the wheels actually! Nice pictures, esp the ones after the wax. Gorgeous! Your bug looks so happy! :wave:
thanks Erin :) :wave2:

·
USS ANNIEPRISE NCC 1701 A
4,142 Posts
Fiona is a very sweet New Beetle!!! The fingernails are cute! Keep up the good work. I would guess you would have to go to a dealership and get a price for adding a sunroof for her. Clean, Grean machine!!!!:D:D:dance2::dance2::thewave::thewave:

·
Fiona's proud mom <3
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Thanks Scott :D and yea id have to do that or find a place to do it if i wanna do it...i was quoted $1,200 from a guy at work so i dunno what i wanna do...Green Machine is what a coworker calls me because of my bug lol its kinda funny, thanks for the compliments :)

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
Casey I can't believe I haven't posted in Fiona's thread! Daisy would probably be mad at me if she knew. Your nails are beautiful. I'll see how many texts I have left for the month.:p

·
Fiona's proud mom <3
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Hey Green Machine, I dig your fingernails.... too cool. You ought to take a pic with you hand against Fiona; that would be sweet:D

:yaya:Hi Casey
lol thanks and you know what you read my mind :crazy: i was going to take that pic tomorrow :D

Hi Al :)

Casey I can't believe I haven't posted in Fiona's thread! Daisy would probably be mad at me if she knew. Your nails are beautiful. I'll see how many texts I have left for the month.:p
I know Cori i cant believe it either! Yea we better not tell Daisy :wink: ok well let me know when you find out :)

21 - 40 of 688 Posts