41 - 60 of 688 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts

·
Fiona's proud mom <3
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Here is the latest one, it was actually taken a few months ago lol I'm horrible about posting pics hehe but I will have one tomorrow with her new seat covers :D

Look its the ocean :banana: :p and yes this is what Cali looks like almost all the time, I live about 2 minutes east of this spot :D

·
Fiona's proud mom <3
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #49 (Edited)
New Pics :)

Don't mind her dirty hubcaps please :eek: shes a bit dirty but you can't tell :)

The sun was at a weird angle so she is kinda dark but the scenery is pretty

Me in my new cowboy hat with my doggy Lexi

The seat cover I got for Christmas from my dad :) need to fix it a lil to make room for the tilt handle

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
Now that's what i'm talkin' about!!! Way to bring on the pics Casey... very nice. Like the seat covers as well- props to pops:bigthumb:. Lexi is an awesome dog. I'll get another dog one of these days- i miss having one:(.

Your pic with Fiona and Lexi, with you sporting your green hat(cool) would make a great St. Patricks org card, hint hint:rolleyes:

·
Catch me riding s00ty!
3,981 Posts
Great pics!! I knew you would forget the hubcap lol! Fiona is looking great! Does she get to keep the cowboy hat?

BTW, Lexi is such a good looking dog!

I hope Fiona was running while you took those pics... Last time I forgot to turn off the DRLs in my neighbors and actually killed the battery... Somewhere between my heartattack from the way vw's with dead batteries start and giving my neighbor her key back, I think I learned to dispise DRLs. While I was vaccuming the car, the DRLS were on destroying the battery.

To turn them off when not in motion, engage the parking brake... To do them perminately(until you want them back), you can place tape on the TFL pin...

·
Fiona's proud mom <3
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Fiona was running during the last few the lights come on automatically when the car is turned on and when the car is turned off the lights turn off but I've never had a dead battery due to leaving my night time lights on (knock on wood) she wont shut up if I leave em on

41 - 60 of 688 Posts