NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dennis Rodman is a big hit here at the moment, I dont know if anyone is aware of iot but he is on the reality TV show Big Brother. Dont you guys have any TV reality shows over there, why did he travel all that way just for that.

The guy loves woman far too much.

·
TDi GO!
2,637 Posts
teesix said:
Dennis Rodman is a big hit here at the moment, I dont know if anyone is aware of iot but he is on the reality TV show Big Brother. Dont you guys have any TV reality shows over there, why did he travel all that way just for that.

The guy loves woman far too much.
Too funny, he is probably TOO famous here for reality TV...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Has he always been a ladies man? Everything that comes out of his mouth is related to Sex. What is the deal with Traci Bingham, why is she on there.

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
teesix said:
Dont you guys have any TV reality shows over there, why did he travel all that way just for that.
Because nobody wants to watch him, here ;)
He was on Celebrity Mole here a couple years ago. What a flop. It got tiring just to watch him.

·
TDi GO!
2,637 Posts
teesix said:
Has he always been a ladies man? Everything that comes out of his mouth is related to Sex. What is the deal with Traci Bingham, why is she on there.
He is a bit of a bore...never understood what women see in him...aside from the obvious, I guess...;) He was married to Carmen Electra for about a month...don't get much sexier than that...:rolleyes:

Traci Bingham?? She's eye candy...and a moron IMHO. She was really stupid on a US Reality show called "The Surreal Life" with a bunch of other washed up celebs...watching her was like trying to pull out your eyelashes with pliers...frustrating and painful...I wanted to reach into the TV and smack her!! I figured her for a reality ho from now on...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GatorBeetle said:
He is a bit of a bore...never understood what women see in him...aside from the obvious, I guess...;) He was married to Carmen Electra for about a month...don't get much sexier than that...:rolleyes:

Traci Bingham?? She's eye candy...and a moron IMHO. She was really stupid on a US Reality show called "The Surreal Life" with a bunch of other washed up celebs...watching her was like trying to pull out your eyelashes with pliers...frustrating and painful...I wanted to reach into the TV and smack her!! I figured her for a reality ho from now on...

Well Traci seems to have a crusg on Dennis, but Denis is far too busy chasing all the other washed up stars. Oh well at leaset they are earning money. Its roomered that they are getting £250,000

1 - 6 of 6 Posts