VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody planning on attending T.o.D. 8 from the central part of the country? We are heading out from northwest Arkansas. Would love to meet up with anyone going thru this part of the counrty.

·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,102 Posts
I'm driving from Rockwall Wednesday but traveling with my 10 month old daughter

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
566 Posts
Our route....from the west...

Will be in Memphis TN night of the 4th Wednesday, then on to Chattanooga Tn night of the 5th Thursday. Then Friday morning into Bryson. Two of us, My yellow GSR and a Silver 2012.

·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,102 Posts
I'll be in Nashville,TN the nite of May 4 then leaving for Bryson the next morning

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,102 Posts

·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,102 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If all goes according to plan we will leave Wednesday morning and shoot for Dickson, Tn that night. Then go on in to Bryson City Thursday. If all goes really, really good we might get as far as Lebanon, Tn. wed evening. We are planning on going just east of Knoxville and go south thru Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Smoky Mountain Park to Bryson City. Anybody want to join up let us know. Oh, we will be picking up I-40 at Conway, Ar. and east from there.

·
No NB Yellow Trifecta :(
5,639 Posts
Ran into a work related issue; :( wife has work related training, so we will be in Bryson City sometime between 2100-2200 hours Friday Night. :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts