NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
The NC Cat
Joined
·
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
Joined
·
18,312 Posts
:drevil:
 

·
5/23/10 <3
Joined
·
10,923 Posts
I got the same...is that like their only option? Not that I'm complaining though :)
 

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
Joined
·
18,312 Posts
I already posted this one last week I think. The NBC isnt the only option. Someone else got a mini cooper. I'm sure there are at least 3 cars.
 

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
Joined
·
18,312 Posts
I picked some answers I wouldnt normally pick and this is what it gave me...

Your Summer Ride is a Jeep



For you, summer is all about having no responsibilities.
You prefer to hang with old friends - and make some new ones.

What's Your Summer Ride?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyoursummerridequiz/
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,484 Posts
Your Summer Ride is a Beetle Convertible
Fun, funky, and a little bit euro.
You love your summers to be full of style and sun!

:) These are fun,

John K.
 

·
The NC Cat
Joined
·
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CyberGreenBaby said:
I already posted this one last week I think. The NBC isnt the only option isnt the NBC. Someone else got a mini cooper. I'm sure there are at least 3 cars.
I think that whomever did not get the NBC should be banned from the site. Also I think that the test should be used as a polygraph from now on to test newcomers. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I also DO think that CGB is Dr. Evil (see second post of this thread), one of these days we will get a thread along the lines of "If you want me to stop posting quiz/test threads I want ONE BILLION DOLLARS ! MUHAHAHAHAHA"

Then we will HAVE to pay and she will buy a well deserved NBC :) :)
 

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
Joined
·
18,312 Posts
neko said:
I think that whomever did not get the NBC should be banned from the site. Also I think that the test should be used as a polygraph from now on to test newcomers. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I also DO think that CGB is Dr. Evil (see second post of this thread), one of these days we will get a thread along the lines of "If you want me to stop posting quiz/test threads I want ONE BILLION DOLLARS ! MUHAHAHAHAHA"

Then we will HAVE to pay and she will buy a well deserved NBC :) :)
UMMM Thats not true! So not true! Just because my mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet doesnt mean a damn thing!!! :drevil:
 

·
Poopship Destroyer
Joined
·
12,736 Posts
CyberGreenBaby said:
UMMM Thats not true! So not true! Just because my mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet doesnt mean a damn thing!!! :drevil:
Amy i have webbed feet. You shouldn't make generalizations just because of a genetic deformity.

john
 

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
Joined
·
18,312 Posts
FineExampl said:
Amy i have webbed feet. You shouldn't make generalizations just because of a genetic deformity.

john
You're an ass! :kiss:
 

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
Joined
·
18,312 Posts
FineExampl said:
Ya know...you stink! I might've been serious.:D

john
Yeah I stink....I stink GOOD! :girlfight
 

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
Joined
·
18,312 Posts
FineExampl said:
I think they have something over the counter for that. ;)
No!!! Stinking good is a good thing and stinking bad is a bad thing...sheesh! :p
 

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
Joined
·
18,312 Posts
FineExampl said:
Well i just thought Long Island and all...
Nothing wrong with LI...Now Nj on the other hand. Lots of landfills...as a matter of fact isnt it just one big landfill?
Ok that was mean...true..but mean.
You know I'm just messin with ya right?
 

·
Poopship Destroyer
Joined
·
12,736 Posts
CyberGreenBaby said:
Nothing wrong with LI...Now Nj on the other hand. Lots of landfills...as a matter of fact isnt it just one big landfill?
Ok that was mean...true..but mean.
You know I'm just messin with ya right?
Well if we're just a big ol landfill, than Long Island must just be an overgrown sandbar.

NJ is the garden state and it has it's trashy people and trashy areas, but damn it's got some beautiful places.

Of course i know you are messin. It's what we do best on here.

durr
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top