VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I would like to say hello and thank you to everybody here that has contributed to the community.

I just got my new beetle a month ago and I love it! But I must make it mine!:D

So I found some nice clean heated leather seats standard 5 spoke wheels a new radio dash thing with the HVAC controls all associated plugs and switches plus fog lights with grill all for a low low price of $475!:D

I have plans for a eibach pro kit and a VR6 swap at some point too. that might be a long time away though :(

And on a side note does anyone have the pin-outs for the 2001 heated leather seats for the air bag portion and the pin-outs for the 2000 seat wire harness?:confused:

·
Super Moderator
14,824 Posts
Congrats! Oh, and We Love before and after pics! :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well Iv been busy moving and starting a new job... I have some new plans for the Beetle now too.

First I'm going to wrap the front three pieces of the dash in a suede like material to cut done on glare and for sound quality. (not to mention covering the tar that came courtesy of VW).

Will have photos of that soonish

and here are some photos of the parts that have yet to go on.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Radio plastic

First I would like to say hello and thank you to everybody here that has contributed to the community.

I just got my new beetle a month ago and I love it! But I must make it mine!:D

So I found some nice clean heated leather seats standard 5 spoke wheels a new radio dash thing with the HVAC controls all associated plugs and switches plus fog lights with grill all for a low low price of $475!:D

I have plans for a eibach pro kit and a VR6 swap at some point too. that might be a long time away though :(

And on a side note does anyone have the pin-outs for the 2001 heated leather seats for the air bag portion and the pin-outs for the 2000 seat wire harness?:confused:
What was wrong with the old radio plastic?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts