NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have replaced the co2 sensor the ignition coil, the exhaust manifold and the gasket for it this week. The light was off for a day and today back on again. I am at a loss, mentally and now financially. Any idea, experience as to what I could be chasing? The light is on solid and not blinking. Help please, if you could. I am a woman and need to sound like I may know what I am talking about next time I get this looked at. Thanks!!!

·
Jitterbug
1,086 Posts
I have replaced the co2 sensor the ignition coil, the exhaust manifold and the gasket for it this week. The light was off for a day and today back on again. I am at a loss, mentally and now financially. Any idea, experience as to what I could be chasing? The light is on solid and not blinking. Help please, if you could. I am a woman and need to sound like I may know what I am talking about next time I get this looked at. Thanks!!!
The light comes on for any one of dozens of different error codes with dozens of different causes.

DONT just change parts without having the error code read....it gets real expensive real fast and won't fix the problem unless you are VERY lucky

1 - 3 of 3 Posts