NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
175 Posts
The first beetle is rediculous. The second twin turbo AWD, V-6 is actually a good deal. HPA usually charges around 50-60K plus you provide the Beetle. It looks like the ultimate sleeper. If I had the money and it was a different color I'd be all over it. The good thing about that conversion is that it is serviceable at any VW dealership.

·
Registered
49 Posts
They both have been on ebay before. The second one is at a "very high-end" dealership approx 1 hour from me. They will sell it -- their clientele is very wealthy and I can see someone buying it for their relative.....

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
i've seen that 2nd one on ebay for a long time.

the first one is barf-tacular. ick.

·
Premium Member
2,714 Posts
To each, their own. ;)

I like the NBC, but you think they would've but the CD player in it at least. :p And maybe a 160-mph 1.8T speedo, too. ;)

-Des

·
my turbo is bigger!!!!!!!
502 Posts
man that right ic pipe must me rubbin the starter hardcore...

·
502 Posts
when i get another beetle... imma make it untouchable... like 700hp.... lol... im not joking : /

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
roamerr said:
They both have been on ebay before. The second one is at a "very high-end" dealership approx 1 hour from me. They will sell it -- their clientele is very wealthy and I can see someone buying it for their relative.....
That second beetle has been on ebay for over 6 months. Seems they are having a very tough time selling it.

·
502 Posts
i wouldent buy it even if i did have teh money.... u can make a 1.8t that much hp for half as much...

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
The first one is scary ugly! But the second one is awesome! I want that NBC.....maybe if I win that $50 Lottery! :p Anyone know what brand rims they have on the NBC? I need them!

·
Delightfully Tacky
1,526 Posts
i REALLY like the second one and am glad that i wasn't the only one that threw up a little when i saw the first one:D

NBC with a cage? ill take 3 please:D :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts