VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,

My name is Mark and my lady, Jocelyn, just picked up a 1998 NB 2.0. Not sure of the model name yet but it is everything but leather with a manual transmission and 149,000 km. Seems to be a good little car so far but I have found a few things to take care of so far.

Getting a P0134 CEL, the front left wheel bearing is noisy, the cruise control does not work, there is a odd loose clunk up front on bumps, drivers heated seat doesn't work and the clutch feels original.

Any suggestions on early maintenance to do to keep it running top notch? Seafoam?

So far I have been floating around the sites trying to figure out a couple issues that I have already easily solved so I am looking forward to some help on the forums.

PS...to get this car I got to give up my MKIV Jetta TDI that was lowered and stanced:confused:

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and thanks for posting a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts