NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 560 Posts

·
BICHITSFÄZ
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
smartchick2009's 1.8T

Hey guys... sorry I've been out of the game for a while :[ but I moved back to Valdosta, Georgia and am now in a VW car club if that makes up for anything :]

SeEuro has CHANGED my life.. and i love these guys :] but heres some pics of what I've been up to! and what I hope to do soon!

FIRST:
had the decals put on...

SECOND:
put in the system...

THIRD:
and also a year later!
took the decals off

FOURTH:
Headliner and Dash

ANDDDDD
these are my plans... if I stole your pics I'm sorry I saw them on the vortex and wanted to see them actually ON a white beetle

Turbo S bumper set with blacked out lights

Black roof with tinted windows

And... I'm secretly thinking about doing my hood to match my argyle interior.... Kinda like this... but the whole hood

So what do you think? let me know I love feedback :]

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
Hey guys... sorry I've been out of the game for a while :[ but I moved back to Valdosta, Georgia and am now in a VW car club if that makes up for anything :]

SeEuro has CHANGED my life.. and i love these guys :] but heres some pics of what I've been up to! and what I hope to do soon!

FIRST:
had the decals put on...

SECOND:
put in the system...

THIRD:
and also a year later!
took the decals off

FOURTH:
Headliner and Dash

ANDDDDD
these are my plans... if I stole your pics I'm sorry I saw them on the vortex and wanted to see them actually ON a white beetle

Turbo S bumper set with blacked out lights

Black roof with tinted windows

And... I'm secretly thinking about doing my hood to match my argyle interior.... Kinda like this... but the whole hood

So what do you think? let me know I love feedback :]
I think the argyle on the hood would look awesome but not the whole hood. IMO it would be too much. What about argyle racing stripes kinda off center? Or maybe one thick stripe? :goodjob: And those wheels are hot!
Love the headliner and dash, too :)

·
Can you handle it??
1,673 Posts
I ADORE your headliner. You are definitely going the right direction. I do like the entire thing EXCEPT the argyle on the hood. I think it's better plain white, with the blacked out lights, Turbo S bumpers and the tinted window with black top.
The rims are HOT. Don't do the hood. Just my .02. :)

Nice job though, Looks GREAT!

·
Can you handle it??
1,673 Posts
Yes, sorry... I like the wheels on the white car with the black roof. You should get something similar. Anyway I LOVE where you are going with this. I REALLY is AWESOME. That headliner Rocks! :goodjob:

·
BICHITSFÄZ
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll have to get a good picture of the rims we got. the ones i have dont do them any justice. but they are similar in some ways. thanks for the support :] and the headliner is definitely my favorite part of my car now took from 10 am to 1 am to finish it.. you should tackle yours - its not too bad. just time consuming. lol thanks so much though

·
Can you handle it??
1,673 Posts
Oh No... Not that brave, I don't think I will do my headliner any time soon. Although I must say that yours is ABSOLUTELY the best I have seen.

I have a friend that is part of my local VW club, She has a Silver Turbo S, with a pink Suede headliner. (suede as in leather) Hers is cool too, but I am in love with your pink argyle. :D

·
getting back into it =)
1,486 Posts
:thup: TurboS front end + cover/smoke the signals

:thumbsdn: Wheels

:thumbsdn: smoked side marker under the mirror. Because your car is white, I'd keep it clear.

$.02 :cool:

...oh! And I like the headliner, it's a nice touch! Have you considered covering any other interior pieces to tie it in a little better? (I remember Gina wrapper her steering wheel spokes in red leather from a craft store, maybe something along those lines?)

·
Seeuro.com
939 Posts
Have you considered covering any other interior pieces to tie it in a little better? (I remember Gina wrapper her steering wheel spokes in red leather from a craft store, maybe something along those lines?)

trying to locate a full tan interior. want to be where you dont really notice things unless you just look.

the tan leathers would set it off. and we could dye everything else. with slight pink accents, nothing aas extreme as the barbie beetle though.

tan > dirty grey

but still in the design phase right now

·
getting back into it =)
1,486 Posts
trying to locate a full tan interior. want to be where you dont really notice things unless you just look.

the tan leathers would set it off. and we could dye everything else. with slight pink accents, nothing aas extreme as the barbie beetle though.

tan > dirty grey

but still in the design phase right now

Well, it doesn't have to be leather. My friend Mel wrapped her MINI's spokes with cloth Houndstooth.

And I happen to like the grey leather. Tan leather is too "senior citizen" for me.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Can ask what radio you got? I am thinking about the Clarion that looks like yours with the NAVI, bluetooth, Sirius and the back up camera.

Thanks for the picture, it was nice to see how it will look. I hate that it will cover the vents, but then again, it won't be out all the time either.

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
thanks for the feedback :] i'll look into the argyle on the outside :p but the last three pics aren't mine... thats just what i'm looking into. got some black rims with a pink lip i'm getting shortly :]
I knew that ;)

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
4,916 Posts
Love the headliner treatment.:cool: The argyle hood/trunk would be just as cool. This is an 08 vert with the trunk done in argyle. I'll be happy to delete this post/pic, just say so. Only posted it as another example.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 560 Posts