NewBeetle.org Forums banner

41 - 60 of 224 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,331 Posts
Well, Chino got her first Beetle tats today. One being a beetle icon and the other an Orgersarus.
Hey those are awesome where did ya get em? :crazy:

I love the colored dash and door panels. I wish the Turbo had them rather than carbon fiber & black. Only thing I almost like more than the colored is the Fender dash. Now that is sweet! :goodjob:

Oh yeah nice shirt :cool:

·
Super Moderator
20,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
the black and brown combo is awesome. It compliments the theme real well.
Thanks my friend. I think so too. I'm extremely pleased that I don't have to convert my interior like I did in Cup. The only interior mods that come to mind are:
- tint
- R-type pedal set
-DVD USB Head unit
-custom made Chino floor mats.

·
Black Velvet
1,007 Posts
Thanks my friend. I think so too. I'm extremely pleased that don't have to convert my interior like I did in Cup. The only interior mods that come to mind are:
- tint
- R-type pedal set
-DVD USB Head unit
-custom made Chino floor mats.
I couldn't agree more. One of the things that I like about the 2012+beetle is that you have to very little stuff with the interior, or nothing at all compare to all the things that I'm doing with Black Velvet. The color combination is a praise to whatever color you're going with. I just can't wait until I get my second Beetle sometime next year.:)

·
Super Moderator
20,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I couldn't agree more. One of the things that I like about the 2012+beetle is that you have to very little stuff with the interior, or nothing at all compare to all the things that I'm doing with Black Velvet. The color combination is a praise to whatever color you're going with. I just can't wait until I get my second Beetle sometime next year.:)
It's still surreal that I have Chino:lol:

·
Super Moderator
20,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
So, i've always wanted a euro plate for Cup, but never could think of one quirky enough for her. Now that I have Chino, I have the perfect plate. Being that Chino is short for Mochachino, a coffee drink, What could be more proper than this:

Attachments

·
Black Velvet
1,007 Posts
It's still surreal that I have Chino:lol:
I felt the same way when I bought Black Velvet brand-new and it still surreal to this day. It's so funny that when I bought her I had no intention of leaving with a new car I was just gonna get a quote and go home. It's amazing on how things out.

·
Black Velvet
1,007 Posts
So, i've always wanted a euro plate for Cup, but never could think of one quirky enough for her. Now that I have Chino, I have the perfect plate. Being that Chino is short for Mochachino, a coffee drink, What could be more proper than this:
That would definitely look good on Chino. I thought of euro plate for my Bug I was thinking of VW Swag for mine.

·
Super Moderator
20,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
That would definitely look good on Chino. I thought of euro plate for my Bug I was thinking of VW Swag for mine.
VW Swag would make a cool plate for sure. We're all about the swag mang!

·
Super Moderator
20,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Hey those are awesome where did ya get em? :crazy:
Got em from my good buddy Brian. I think you might know him :rolleyes:

I love the colored dash and door panels. I wish the Turbo had them rather than carbon fiber & black. Only thing I almost like more than the colored is the Fender dash. Now that is sweet! :goodjob:
I hear ya mang.
I'm still learning the ins and outs of the 12+. Trim levels, the proper model names and such. It seems as if VW put a little more thought in matching interior & exterior colors. The black and toffee brown is a perfect match...they did good. The side seat support treatments have thus faux carbon fiber look, that looks good.

Oh yeah nice shirt :cool:
What shirt?

·
Super Moderator
20,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #53 (Edited)
That euro plate would be perfect!
Mornin'
Right? The plate is relatively cheap too- $29.00. I'm vowed to getting Chino's spoiler before the start on her other laundry list of goodies.

·
Super Moderator
20,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I had to think about that one for a little bit then BAM got it :crazy:
:lol:
I didn't know the formula until I researched the nicknames for coffee. Fount it to be pretty cool.

The one in the window reflection of your interior shots ;)
DUDE you have Sherlock Holmes eyes. I never would've notice to check the corner of the pic.

I'm rocking that same shirt as I post- it's been washed since then :p

·
That Crazy Belgian Guy
2,816 Posts
Love the color! :D :cool:

·
Super Moderator
5,331 Posts
:lol:
I didn't know the formula until I researched the nicknames for coffee. Fount it to be pretty cool.
I actually have a t-shirt somewhere with the caffeine molecule on it.

DUDE you have Sherlock Holmes eyes. I never would've notice to check the corner of the pic.

I'm rocking that same shirt as I post- it's been washed since then :p
You mean you wash your beetle shirts :eek: :crazy: jk :lol:

It's actually in another pic too, can you figure out which one :crazy:

·
Super Moderator
20,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
I actually have a t-shirt somewhere with the caffeine molecule on it.

You mean you wash your beetle shirts :eek: :crazy: jk :lol:

It's actually in another pic too, can you figure out which one :crazy:
You got me :dunno:

41 - 60 of 224 Posts