NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Let The Good Times Roll
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On December 10th 2011 The Xclusive Scion Club invited The Southern California New Beetle Club to their 8th Annual Christmas Cruise. "The Round and Square Cruise"
We cruised around the Santa Clarita area in California, enjoying homes decorated with Christmas Holiday Lights. We had a Merry and jolly time. Enjoy the pictures and videos that we took.
Sorry about the small variety in Christmas music. I thought I would be able to turn on 103.5 FM KOST (which plays 24 hours of Christmas Holiday music) but to my surprise I was unable to pick up any radio signals out there. So the songs you hear are the only Christmas songs I have on my Ipod...sorry.

Slideshow of pictures, photos, and videos, from webshots

Happy New Year!
VW BEATL

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
How nice to have two clubs join together. It looks like it was a very fun day! :)

·
Old & New Beetles
2,244 Posts
How nice to have two clubs join together. It looks like it was a very fun day! :)
Yeah; to have a GTG with two clubs together is a good idea indeed! I actually like Scion models ;) Unfortunately they are not available in Finland.

Oh, look at the pic #6... There´s very cool dark NB with flames and cool rims! :cool:

It is also nice to see pictures of US style Christmas decorations: lots of bright lights everywhere! Nice!
(in Finland people don´t decorate their houses like that).

Thanks for posting :thup:

·
Let The Good Times Roll
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I remember seeing a Square Round forum online some time back, but never could find it again.
Actually on lookers were pointing at us as we cruised by and someone actually shouted out, "It's the Square Round cruise!" so you're right it is a cruise that is known about.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts