NewBeetle.org Forums banner

Started Christmas Shopping???

• Started?? Heck I was done and had it all wrapped in February!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buy a little here, a little there...all year long!

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • December is the only month to shop for the best presents!!

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Christmas Eve...4pm, best shopping day ever!

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Presents?? Cash is the best present...always the right size!

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Christmas?? Ba Humbug!!

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,403 Posts
hehe. i've started some shopping already...mostly looking for ideas for those hard-to-buy-for people, like my sister-in-law and little sis...tryin' to get it all done before Thanksgiving, so I can avoid the mall if humanly possible. ;)

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
I started about a month ago. I only ever pick up a few things here or there before Thanksgiving. Most of my shopping happens in the first week or two after Thanksgiving. I definitely prefer to shop once the stores are all decorated. I just LOVE the whole Christmas atmosphere, even if the stores are more crowded. It just adds to the fun.

However, I HATE when it seems like it's a week before Christmas, and there are still a few things I have to pick up. Then I start getting stressed out. I can't imagine what it's like for the people who wait until a day or two before Christmas Eve (Or even Christmas Eve) to START!

·
Everett Street in May
3,204 Posts
I signed up for the Secret Santa thread. Does that count?????

I am sooooo not Pete.... If the date isn't 12/2*, then I am not even ready to start.....:reindeer:

Hohoho, Merry Christmas.....TechnoTrix'd...:xmas:

·
Grandma LOVES bubbles!!
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have been shopping the last couple of months. I do MOST of my shopping online and eBay. I should have my daughters family done before Thanksgiving, so I can take it with me then (no shipping cost!!). I LOVE Pampered chef and I bookmarked your page!! HO HO HO!!!:reindeer: :xmas: :reindeer:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I shop only in December, mainly because I work in a department store (Sears Canada), and the last thing I want to do is close myself up in a mall on my days off!!

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
None of the above. :D

We don't do any shopping until November, typically. And then it's mostly all done by Thanksgiving.

·
I bleed Burnt Orange!
687 Posts
I hate the malls and shopping centers.

Any shopping I do is online to avoid the crowds.

·
Write it like it's hot!
2,556 Posts
pdoel said:
I started about a month ago. I only ever pick up a few things here or there before Thanksgiving. Most of my shopping happens in the first week or two after Thanksgiving. I definitely prefer to shop once the stores are all decorated. I just LOVE the whole Christmas atmosphere, even if the stores are more crowded. It just adds to the fun.

However, I HATE when it seems like it's a week before Christmas, and there are still a few things I have to pick up. Then I start getting stressed out. I can't imagine what it's like for the people who wait until a day or two before Christmas Eve (Or even Christmas Eve) to START!
Ditto!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts