VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st annual Clarion Area VW/BMW/AUDI car show. June 25th 2011. Show starts at 2pm, $15 to enter you car (entree fee includes a T-shirt), open to the public for free to come and check it out. if you plan on bringing your car to show it PLEASE RSVP me so i can reserve you a spot. There will also be a cruise somewhere around 6pm, and then ending the day at the local ice cream parlor. anyone that is driving a distance to come, there will be an after fire and we have spots to set up tents and stay if you want.

The place of events is still up in the air, im currently checking out several places and as soon as i figure it out il post the address on here.

As stated above the $15 entree fee gets you a T-shirt. but the only probem is, im not very creative with coming up with event names :rolleyes:, so if you think you have something cool and creative to call it let me know asap so i can get it printed on the Ts.

Anyone that wants to come post it on here so i can kinda get a head count so i know whether or not its gonna be a bust.

Thanks and i hope to see alot of people there!

· Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the GTG is gonna be at the clarion county park on June 25th @ 2pm.. here the address.

41 Clarion County Park
Shippenville, PA 16254

· Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its now free for everyone. just make sure u still rsvp to show your car. spread the word so theres a good turnout!

· Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
come on theres got to be some people in western PA with beetles!! its gonna be a good time... and im planning on unvieling my vr6 supercharged beetle!:D

· Peace Love & T.o.D.
2,804 Posts
Normally I would be all over this. But it just so happens I will be in the Bahama's that week. Good luck with the show.

· Everett Street in May
3,239 Posts
Best of luck with the show. Would be great to see your car in person. Always like to see a swap car up close.

· Everett Street in May
3,239 Posts
come on theres got to be some people in western PA with beetles!! its gonna be a good time... and im planning on unvieling my vr6 supercharged beetle!:D
How did the show go? Still rock'n the bug?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

· Some say............
1,669 Posts
I got all excited about this. Then I saw it was from 2011. :(

Is the show going to happen this year too?If so, get the date to me ASAP and I can get it out to the Pittsburgh VW clubs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.