I'd hate to see what the '03s and '04s look like... :p

-Des

·
Premium Member
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Annabel said:
Hope that's not the dye you are removing... :eek:
I don't think it is, the headliner still looks like night. :D After subsequent passes, the wipes turn into a light gray... :cool:

Headliners in the coupes catch dirt like crazy, too, but are just more noticible as they are beige and gray, not black.

-Des

·
Premium Member
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Non-scent non-alcohol Huggies. :cool:

-Des

·
Registered
30 Posts
can you tell me what the headliner is?

I noticed some dirt on the roof line when I had it down today. This is where it sits in the joint ...when the roof is up.

We get alot of rain here and now that the nice weather is out I would like to take a brush or something to the top of my car, around the bottom seam near the back window....there is a little bit of green stuff building there from the wet Vancouver weather.....I know soap is not a great thing for the roof but what else can I use on it?

·
Bailey Bug!
78 Posts
nbc_buttercup said:
can you tell me what the headliner is?

I noticed some dirt on the roof line when I had it down today. This is where it sits in the joint ...when the roof is up.

We get alot of rain here and now that the nice weather is out I would like to take a brush or something to the top of my car, around the bottom seam near the back window....there is a little bit of green stuff building there from the wet Vancouver weather.....I know soap is not a great thing for the roof but what else can I use on it?

I too would like to know exactly what a headliner is (I only *think* I know what it is).

I've read numerous posts, nbc_buttercup, and Raggtopp is the recommended cleaner for the top - NO SOAP.

·
Premium Member
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The headliner is the cloth lining inside the roof. :cool: The black fabric that runs from the latch handle to below the rear window.

-Des

1 - 13 of 13 Posts