VW Beetle Forum banner

Clear Corner Screw Covers

9K views 90 replies 23 participants last post by  squeebug 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey all I still have some clear corner screw covers. If anybody would like some just let me know! BTW, these are OEM parts so there may be some minor fitment issues with aftermarket clear corners.

Here is the price list. Prices are for a set not each :) You can order them from my website now. Greenbug.org

USA PRICES:

1 @ $5.50 shipped
2 @ $9.00 shipped

Canda PRICES:

1 @ $6.00 USD shipped
2 @ $9.50 USD shipped

See less See more
#5 ·
Squee's the man

I bought some corner screw covers from him a long time ago - one of the best thing I did! Hey man, if you decide to split and move back to the states, let us know so we can send you our parts lists!

BTW - those prices are per pair, not each...

#7 ·
mgwerks said:
I bought some corner screw covers from him a long time ago - one of the best thing I did! Hey man, if you decide to split and move back to the states, let us know so we can send you our parts lists!

BTW - those prices are per pair, not each...
I have about 6 1/2ish months left here in Germany. If there is something that you want let me know and I can try to get it. It might be more expensive than ordering in the states but it all depends on the exchange rate. :) Just send me your lists and I'll try to get them.

#10 ·
Just picked mine up from your website. Nice integration with Paypal. Cant wait to get these!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.