VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all! Remember me?! :)

I'm moving and have been cleaning out my garage. I found a brand new set of front clear corners I'd like to sell. They've been in a plastic bag since I've had them and were never used. The only thing they don't have is the little plastic square that covers the screw but does anyone have those anyway?! :p

I've also got a brand new pair of pink bulbs for them. They're brand new, in the package. I put pink bulbs in my clear corners of my Beetle and they were incredibly hard to find so I bought extra sets at the time. I have no way of testing these out anymore but I can guarantee you they were never used.

I have a bra I didn't use very much either. Just for a few long drives. It has both pieces (the hood part and the other, bigger part).

I'll take the best offer!

I was going to put this stuff on eBay but I'd rather them go to a Beetle person from the Org. I don't get on here anymore so please email me if you're interested: [email protected]

Hope you are all well!! :kiss::heart:

·
#1 Auntie
4,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The lights are sold! Pretty sure the clear corners are sold also but it hasn't been finalized yet. I do still have the Le Bra!! Thanks for all the emails, guys! Glad to get this stuff out to Beetle people! :D

·
Super Moderator
14,871 Posts
Wow, Niki! Great to see you! :wave2:

Do you miss the Beetle at all? :eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts