NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just looking on alldatadiy for information on how to bleed the clutch hydrolics. All I could find was removal and installation of the master cylinder and one of the first steps is to remove a supply line from the brake resevoir. Do they share the same resevoir?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great information! Thanks for the links!
Got any for replacing a clutch? I signed up for alldatadiy and apparently the only clutch they know of in the NB is the clutch packs inside an automatic. What a useless service.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man you guys have everything...Who needs a manual? I'm about to tell alldata where to shove their service.

·
turbo
1,043 Posts
alldata is pretty useless unless you need certain diagrams. so maybe thats why my brake pedal still feels liek crap, my clutch is getting pretty worn out at 130k...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I finally found the clutch information. Although through most of the site you use the hyperlinks on the left hand side of the page, once you go into the Transmission section the information for maintenance and repair is on the left side of the page. This site is confusing and the information provided isn't very in-depth.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts